Self-aligning hydraulic butt fusion machine, suitable for welding under-pressure pipes for water, gas and other fluids up to Ø160 mm 5” IPS. Built according to the International Standards (UNI 10565, ISO 12176-1), BASIC 160 includes:
- A machine body built with a supporting frame, four clamps and two hydraulic cylinders with fast non-drip coupling connections.
- A Teflon-coated (PTFE) heating plate with a built-in independent thermometer, to check the working temperature, and an high-precision electronic thermoregulator “Digital Dragon” (±1°C) with digital display and regulating buttons.
This system includes Led indicators to check if the machine is working normally (live tension and working temperature), contingent probe’s failures and/or temperature anomalies.
- An extractable electric milling cutter to face the heads of the pipes and/or fittings. It includes a safety micro-switch and a thermal circuit breaker.
- An electro-hydraulic gearcase protected from crashes and atmospheric corrosion by a plastic box. It includes a control lever, to open and close the clamps, maximum pressure and discharge valves (useful also for the “Dual Pressure” welding process), hydraulic connection hoses with non-drip fast couplings and timer (to check the warming and welding time). The machine is preset for the connection of the electronic controller THE INSPECTOR.
- A milling cutter/ heating plate support
BASIC 160 is able to weld fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and flanges necks. Available in the 110 V and 230 V versions.
||HDPE - PP - PB - PVDF
|Working range Ø
||63 - 160 mm
||110 V or 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
|Total absorbed power
||2400 W (110 V) - 2250 W (230 V)
||180° - 280° C
|Pressure working range
||0 - 150 bar
|Weight only body machine