The Weldy HG 330 S hot air gun is a high performance heat gun. Thanks to quick, infinitely variable temperature adjustment from 80 °C to 600 °C and a two-stage blower, the HG 330-S is great for professional and home improvement jobs alike. Whether for paint or varnish removal, mounting and shrinking plastic films, refreshing plastic parts with hot air, or defrosting pipes, the HG 330-S hot-air hand tool makes tasks that require hot air easier thanks to high heat and blowing strength coupled with low weight and ergonomic design.
The Weldy HG 330-S hot-air gun weighs less than 750 g. This means that even time-consuming work can be done effortlessly. As part of the Weldy family of hot-air hand tools, the HG 330-S hot-air gun is available in a wide range of configurations for various applications, with practical accessories like tubular nozzles, glass protection nozzles, and spoon reflectors.
- Air stream guide (air stream alignment)
- Light weight Heating element (mica)
- Tool overheat protection (resettable) and digital / sensor based heating element protection
- Anti-burn design (A.B.D) protection ring
- Mounting option
- Motor class (durable)
- Free temperature adjustment
- Wide stand for free hand operation
- Light-Weight category (weighs < 700g)
- Ergonomic tool rating (well balanced)
- Handle ergonomics (2K soft-touch-handle)
- Two stages airflow blower and free temperature control
| Weldy HG 330 S
|Part no. 164.324
||80 °C to 600 °C
||250 / 550 l/min
|Air pressure [Pa]
||250 × 80 × 230 (45 mm dia. handle)
|Air flow setting
||2 - levels
Price includes: Weldy HG 330-S Hot Air Gun (164.324) + Glass protection nozzle + Tubular nozzle + Spoon reflector in a cardboard packaging
Application: Forming, Cable Sleeve Shrinking, Removing Stickers, Paint or Varnish Removal, Shrinking Plastic Films, Defrosting, etc.