This powerful tool is designed for cutting and sealing the edges of synthetic fabrics, including cords, ropes, bands, and belting material, in small to medium quantities.
Equipped with a high-quality electronic unit that features a standby temperature and infinitely variable working temperatures, this tool allows for quicker operation.
-Heats up in only 6-8 seconds
- Working temperature 600°C (1110°F) max.
- Supply voltage: 230 - 50Hz (110V - 60Hz)
- Power input: 250 watts max.
- Continuous operation
- Illuminated rocker switch
- Supply cord 2 m, with European-type plug (US-type plug).
- Class I protection
- Dimension: 155 x 220 x 105 mm
- Weight: 6.3 kg (13.8lbs)
- HSG-03-VW incl. blade holder M with operating-lever
- 2 m cord connects blade holder M with the unit.
- Operating instructions with EC Declaration of Conformity