Self-aligning hydraulic butt fusion machines, suitable for welding under-pressure pipes for water, gas and other fluids. Built accor-ding to the International standards (UNI 10565, ISO 12176-1), BASIC 315 includes:
- A machine body built with a supporting frame, four clamps and two hydraulic cylinders with fast non-drip coupling connections. It comes with the fast-locking-adapters system SMARTLocK patented by Ritmo
- A Teflon-coated (PTFE) heating plate with a built-in independent thermometer, to check the working temperature, and an high-precision electronic thermoregulator “Digital Dragon” (±1°C) with digital display and regulating buttons.
- This system includes Led indicators to check if the machine is working normally (live tension and working temperature), contingent probe’s failures and/or temperature anomalies.
- An extractable electric milling cutter to face the heads of the pipes and/or fittings. It includes a safety micro-switch and a thermal circuit breaker.
- An electro-hydraulic gearcase protected from crashes and atmospheric corrosion by a plastic box. It includes a control lever, to open and close the clamps, maximum pressure and discharge valves (useful also for the “Dual Pressure” welding process), hydraulic connection hoses with non-drip fast couplings and timer (to check the warming and welding time). The machine is preset for the connection of the electronic controller THE INSPECTOR.
- A milling cutter/ heating plate support
BASIC 315 is able to weld fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and flanges necks.
Available in the 110 V and 230 V versions.
|Materials||HDPE - PP - PB - PVDF|
|Working range Ø||90 - 315 mm|
|Power supply||110 V / 230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Total absorbed power||3900 W (110 V), 4500 W (230 V)|
|Working temperature||180° - 280° C|
|Pressure working range||0 - 150 bar|
|Weight of the machines only||86 Kg|