The new UNIROOF AT/ST roof welder is your flexible partner for welding thermoplastic roofing membranes on flat or pitched roofs (up to 30°). Thanks to its slim design and construction, as well as the movable transport axle, converting of the machine is no longer needed. Now, you can effortlessly weld close to the edge (to 100 mm / 4 inches) at the parapet or on the parapet and as easily in narrow circumstances. With 3450 W performance, 230 V and 15 Amps in the box, the UNIROOF AT/ST offers speedy top performance on any roof.
- Maintenance-free direct drive and open-loop technology
- Ergonomic handling, flexible relocating and optimal machine guiding
- No converting: Thanks to the movable transport axle the UNIROOF masters welding close to edge at or on top of the parapet.
- Swiss Quality you can rely on.
- The direct-driven, maintenance-free pressure wheel [drive motor integrated in pressure wheel] leads to clearly optimized overall performance and is easy to service.
- Field tested design for ergonomic handling, flexible relocating and optimal machine guiding.
- Greater efficiency at construction sites: The new UNIROOF class brings an additional 38% higher welding performance compared to similar machines.
- Welding roof structure profiles with special profile kit.
||220 – 240
||100 – 620
||45 – 100
||1.0 – 10.0
|Weld seam width
|Size (L × W × H)
||475 × 244 × 260
|Weight (incl. cable and additional weights)
||PP, PVC, TPO, ECB, EPDM, EVA, FPO, PO, PIB (further material on request)
Scope of delivery:
Automatic welder, storage box, welder templates (2), cleaning brushes, additional weights (2x for side, 1x for front), guide bar (standard), hex key no. 4