Simple and Safe
Tanks made from thermoplastics such as HDPE, PP, PVC-U, PVC-C, PA, PVDF, and ECTFE are being used more and more. Their resistance to corrosion, low weight, and simple processing method speak for themselves. In order to long-term safeguard these benefits, a reliable welding tool is called required. Leister offers a range of handheld extrusion welding tools in various performance classes with an output of 0.2 to 6 kg/h (0.4 to 13 lbs.) per hour. Hand tools for stitching, pull welding or heating the plastic complete the spectrum. Leister extrusion welders are reliable, easy to handle, robust, and come with many sophisticated technical features; No wonder they are used all over the world.
- Tank construction
- Extrusion welding of tanks and pipes made from plastic
- Hand welding of details and smaller items
Leister has the solution
In the field of tank construction, welding with Leister extrusion welders enables perfect welding seams. Alongside a variety of different extrusion welders, there are also various hand welding tools (heat guns) and matching accessories.
- Reliable, ergonomic extrusion welding in various performance classes
- Welding shoes for all handheld extrusion welders and weld geometries
- Flexible and versatile, integrated hand welding tools and those operated with an external blower
- Blowers with various performance classes for one or more hand welding tools operated with an external fan