LEISTER GROOVER 500 - LP (167.451)
Grooving on even or uneven floors made from plastic or natural materials, close to the edge or along a guide rail is done with ease thanks to Leister's cordless grooving machine, GROOVER 500-LP. No more messy, tangled cords or tedious searching for electric power sockets on the job site. Your GROOVER 500-LP lets you switch from one room to another in no time. Cordless, powerful, reliable - that’s your GROOVER 500-LP.
- Cordless, battery operation with maximum flexibility of grooving on flooring.
- General-purpose milling blade for plastic and natural floor coverings.
- LED light to illuminate the grooving area.
- Side stop for grooving along rails.
- Three-point stand, enabling increased stability.
- Adjustable side roller for reliable grooving on pimpled floor coverings.
- Optimized rear guide roller for precise positioning.
Application: Sensing roller for reliable grooving, even on uneven floors.
|Battery capacity Li-Ion
|Groove depth adjustment
||0 - 6, infinitely variable
|Size (L × B × H)
||445 × 212 × 336
|Weight (incl. dustbag)