HEMTEK ST - Smart efficiency
Hem welding made easy with the HEMTEK ST: This efficient welding machine welds hems from corner-to-corner in a single pass with ease.
The HEMTEK ST is designed for a wide range of applications and is particularly intuitive to use. Once the machine is mounted, you can start welding immediately. Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. From now on, you can quickly weld promotional banners or tarpaulins from corner-to-corner with ease. Thanks to the foot pedal, you can use both hands to guide the material. High welding quality and a stress-free welding experience are guaranteed.
- Welding speeds of up to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Very strong blower motor
- Tool-free setting of the hem guide
- One hem guide – three applications:
Hem: Closed 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches); Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches); Hems with rope
- Easy-to-use: Thanks to the foot pedal, your hands are free to guide the material
- Everything in a single step: No need to weld with hot-air hand tools afterward
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Cool-down mode
- Can be mounted onto almost any table: freely-adjustable quick-clamp lock
|Width of welding nozzle
||100 - 650 °C
||1 – 10 l/min
||0.8 – 12 m/min
|Noise emission level
||70 (K = 3 dB) dB(A)
|Size (L × W × H)
||433 × 350 × 600 mm
|Weight (incl. table mounting)
Visit our focus site for further details.